Who are We ?
The Gunnebo Group is a leading, global security provider offering a range of sustainable security products, services and software to retail, mass transit, public and commercial buildings, industrial and high-risk sites, and banks. Gunnebo operates within four core business units: Safe Storage, Cash Management, Entrance Control and Integrated Security across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. (http://www.gunnebogr... Visa mer
Who are We ?
The Gunnebo Group is a leading, global security provider offering a range of sustainable security products, services and software to retail, mass transit, public and commercial buildings, industrial and high-risk sites, and banks. Gunnebo operates within four core business units: Safe Storage, Cash Management, Entrance Control and Integrated Security across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. (http://www.gunnebogroup.com)
We are looking for a Manager Compensation & Benefits and HRIS to join our team at Global HQ preferably in Göteborg, Sweden or other location in Europe,
We offer you an international and cross-cultural work environment. Gunnebo is an organisation that offers complexity and challenges but still small enough for your own ideas to come to life. You will play an important role in the development and implementation of reward processes, continue to develop our new HRIS System (Gunnebo DRIVE) that will drive simplicity and value in the global HR function. You will also be closely involved in developing and driving the global HR agenda. Interesting global HR projects will also be part of the daily life working for Group HR at Gunnebo.
Main areas of responsibility
Compensation & Benefits:
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping in the design, implementation and administration of the compensation and benefits programs, including market data analysis, Bonus and Sales Incentives as well as job evaluations.
Researches, analyzes, and develops modifications to compensation and benefits programs to meet identified organization objectives and needs.
Analyzes costs and competitive trends in cash compensation and benefits programs and identifies the organization's position.
- Collect market data, conduct benchmarking and job evaluations (Merce IPE)
- Oversee the performance management process and the annual compensation cycle
- Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to maintain market positioning
- Advise on salary ranges using internal and external references
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policy and country regulations/legislation
This position is responsible for overseeing and further develop Gunnebo’s HR system including configuration, data management, data integration, troubleshooting, training, communication, support, and vendor management.
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall performance of the system; analyze software releases to assess impact of new features
- Manage security settings, create new user accounts, update data tables, configure processes and tools, troubleshoot issues
- Develop and implement systems integrations, mass data uploads and interfaces with the IT team
Manage data integrity, recordkeeping and records retention and associated audit documentation
- Develop and deliver effective communications and training for users to optimize the effectiveness of systems and tools
- Develop on-going partnerships with the IT team and external consultants Projects:
Based on the business strategy Gunnebo equips its global talent base with HR processes that seek to develop their competency. Performance management is an important core in realization and drive progress. Projects will on a continued basis arise to develop offerings that secure Gunnebo competitiveness.
Responsible for the integrity of overall HR data:
- Consolidate headcount and labor costs budget and forecasts, provide gap analysis and reporting
- Drive reporting strategy work as well as enhance metrics and dashboard build and usage. Support Leadership Team with ad-hoc data requests (static reports, executive summaries and detailed research analyses)
Who are we looking for?
You have an academic degree that reflects your interest in people and business, preferably within HR or Business Administration.
You have a background in International HR, you have an interest and willingness to develop within a number of HR areas. You are truly motivated by a diverse workday.
You have a minimum of five years of experience in HRIS / compensation & benefits area, working and preferably implementing an HRIS & leading global projects. You can see yourself developing outside your current comfort zone.
Knowledge of statistical analysis as applied to compensation practices and market analysis. Familiar with job evaluation.
Strong MS Excel experience including Trend Analysis, Data Analysis and Reporting. Expert on Excel complex functions including lookups, formulas, pivot tables, graphs
Analytical and structured with an interest in truly delivering business value.
You are great at building relationships and stakeholder management.
You thrive in a fast-paced and complex environment – problem solving is something you really enjoy.
Fluent in English Visa mindre