WHO WE ARE
We are Power Factors, developer of the world’s leading cloud platform for renewable energy. Our SaaS platforms, Drive, Greenbyte, and Bluepoint, are used to manage over 110+ GW of solar, wind, and energy storage projects across the planet. By driving down operations costs and increasing revenue, we’re tackling one of the world’s most important challenges: making renewable energy the world’s leading source of power. Our company is going through ... Visa mer
WHO WE ARE
We are Power Factors, developer of the world’s leading cloud platform for renewable energy. Our SaaS platforms, Drive, Greenbyte, and Bluepoint, are used to manage over 110+ GW of solar, wind, and energy storage projects across the planet. By driving down operations costs and increasing revenue, we’re tackling one of the world’s most important challenges: making renewable energy the world’s leading source of power. Our company is going through accelerated growth, fueled by the transition to clean, renewable energy and backed by one of the world’s leading enterprise software private equity funds.
Power Factors continues to gain traction throughout the renewable energy market. Our platforms collect millions of IIoT and other data points, cleans data, detects issues, identifies leading indicators to predict future issues, and adds full advanced analytics capabilities on top of this rich, high-value dataset. In addition to issue detection and analytics, we provide the tools needed to turn analytic insight into action such as event, case, and work order management.
Our clients are global owners, operators, and asset managers of large-scale fleets of wind, solar, and energy storage projects. We deliver excellent customer service and an exceptional system of engagement that provides the results they are looking for: lower operations costs and higher output from their renewable energy power plants.
We are an agile development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. We are a collective of bold and ingenious talents driven by results. Our team is made up of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world a better place. We seek fierce but humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan.
Our Mission is to develop software that accelerates the global energy transition by empowering all renewable energy stakeholders to collaborate, automate critical workflows, and make the best decisions. Our Vision is to create a sustainable world powered by renewable energy.
Join us as we fight climate change with
We're now looking for a Development Manager to join our growing Software Development Department, and who is excited to fight climate change with code together with us! As a Development Manager at Power Factors, your primary focus is the people and the teams you support; ensuring that the people are growing as developers and that the team(s) are healthy and high performing.
Our product development is divided into cross-functional teams, each autonomously owning and maintaining an area of the product. They work together with their product manager to define and deliver end-to-end features that help our customers manage their renewable portfolio in a constantly changing and growing energy market.
RESPONSIBILITES - What will you be doing?
- You will be coaching one or more development teams, striving to make the team(s) become high performing, working effectively together, and building high quality, modern software using agile practices
- You will have managerial responsibility for the members of your team(s). This includes, for example, having regular 1:1s and follow up on each individual’s growth and wellbeing at work
- Partake in the Development leadership team where you will be driving department-wide initiatives and share learnings and ideas with the other engineering managers
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers to help drive a product-led organization
- Actively work towards building a psychologically safe and inclusive workplace for everyone in your team(s)
- Develop your leadership skills through internal and external learning events
- Work in a fast-growing and diverse company with colleagues from all around the world
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS - Who are you?
- You understand modern software development and have at least 3 years of experience leading software development teams
- Building happy, high performing teams that work well together in an agile workplace is your thing
- You care about people and enjoy seeing how your efforts make people become happier, grow as team members and developers, and succeed together
- You are looking for a workplace where you are encouraged to have fun and be yourself
- You like being challenged and to challenge your surroundings and want to make the world better by reaching win-win outcomes
- You have a general interested in renewable energy and would be thrilled to contribute to building software that helps the sector forward.
WHAT WE OFFER
Flexible core hours / Corporate Bonus Plan / Employee Volunteering Program / Talent Referral Program / Employee Recognition Programs / Contribution to Non-Profit Organization / And so much more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Power Factors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
In 2021, Power Factors, Greenbyte and 3megawatt joined forces.
We help owners of renewable energy assets, operators, and asset managers to produce more green energy - fighting climate change one MW at a time. Our software and services are created to support all aspects of a growing portfolio - from monitoring and operations to compliance, energy invoicing, and reporting - empowering our customers as they strive to make renewable energy the leading power generation source of the modern world.
We work closely together to accomplish great things. Our team is made up of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world a better place. We need fierce but humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan.
If you are all that and more, join us! Visa mindre